Do you have any questions for me?
THE most important interview question to answer!
This is a huge opportunity to make a good impression, well-thought-out questions show curiosity and engagement and that you have prepared for the interview. it’s the interviewer’s way of gauging your level of interest in the job; and helps you develop a better understanding of whether you’ll be happy in the role, at that company.
Here are some of our example questions to ask at your SaaS Sales Interview:
- What are you looking for in a candidate?
- Who is the best salesperson in the business? What makes them so good? What distinguishes a great performer from a good one?
- What type of training is provided on the software?
- What will be expected of me in my first 30, 60 and 90 days?
- How is the role targeted?
- What sales tools do your sales team use?
- What does a typical day in this position look like?
- What are the key target markets?
- What are the growth plans for the business?
- How would you describe the company culture?
Looking for your next SaaS Sales role? Check out our latest jobs here.