Area Sales Manager
Food Processing Machinery
£35,000 – £50,000 OTE £20,000 – £30,000 + Company Car + Other Benefits
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing well established capital equipment manufacturer
- Market leading business established over 100 years
- Great opportunity to grow with the company in the UK
- Excellent renumeration potential
- Company boasts excellent staff retention
The Company recruiting for the Area Sales Manager:
Having built an industry leading reputation over the last 100 years, this success story is looking to grow their field sales team. Having seen sales exceed budget for a number of years there is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader. With ongoing investment and support you will be joining the company at great time. As well as a great opportunity to continue your career the business in the UK, you will have a very good working and social environment rivalled within and outside of the industry.
The Role of the Area Sales Manager:
Your role as Area Sales Manager will be to develop business with potential customers. There is a massive opportunity within a customer base to sell the company’s range of food processing solutions. A wide range of customers encompassing the food industry including suppliers to the food supply chain. Your presentation and demonstration skills will be called upon daily and the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels naturally would need to be a pre-requisite. There is the real potential to become Director over the foreseeable future.
The Candidate for the Area Sales Manager:
With a huge untapped customer base within an ever-growing industry, this role is perfect for a go-getting energetic team player. You will crave the adrenaline rush of the sales environment and the success that comes with it, but you are also a sociable team player. Having a practical mindset as to explain/demonstrate the process of the equipment would be beneficial but not essential. Proven Sales professionals with capital equipment sales experience are urged to apply. It is a role for a hard-working individual, but you will be well rewarded for your efforts and get to work for a very pleasant organisation that value their staff and their efforts.
- Technical sales experience with high value capital equipment is essential
- Exposure to selling into the process, manufacturing or industrial market space
- Both new business and account management skills
- Practically minded but with a real strong commercial sales acumen
- Hunger and desire to earn money and progress.
The Package for the Area Sales Manager:
- £35,000 – £50,000 basic salary
- OTE £20k – £30k
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Pension, Credit Card, Regular Reviews
- Training – both in the UK & throughout Europe
- 25 days holiday plus stats