Dental Field Service Engineer
Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield, York, Wakefield
£35,000 – £38,500 Basic Salary + Company Car + Overtime + Benefits
- Rare opportunity for an experienced dental engineer to join a well-respected business
- Great time to join a growing and reputable organisation that are a real leader in their market
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great role to join a tech savvy company boasting excellent staff retention
The Company recruiting for the Dental Field Service Engineer:
This organisation is a respected UK provider of dental equipment. They are a well-established business who boast a strong reputation in their sector. They are looking to strengthen and expand their field service engineering team in the North of England/Yorkshire. In return for your experience, they can offer you a great package and a rewarding career with ongoing training.
The Role of the Dental Field Service Engineer:
Based in and around Yorkshire you will be field based, visiting a range of customers. You will be using existing skills; both traditional electrical and mechanical engineering but also utilising modern day technical skills associated with technology including digital networking and connectivity. The role will be focussed on the installations of X-Ray & other dental related medical equipment. Along with installations you will also be required to maintain, service and audit existing systems. You will also be providing technical support to customers. Part of the role will also involve providing leadership, training, and support to more junior team members.
The Candidate for the Dental Field Service Engineer Position:
The successful candidate will be a proven dental/medical field service engineer, looking to develop their managerial skills and career further. Familiarity with technology and understanding networked systems and connectivity of equipment or similar would be very advantageous. Due to the nature of the working environments, strong customer service skills, professionalism, and a methodical approach will be required.
- You must have experience with dental equipment engineering
- Happy with the prospect of training and supporting junior engineers
- Knowledge of networked systems
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The Package for the Dental Field Service Engineer:
- £35,000 – £38,500 Basic Salary
- Company Car and expenses card
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension
- Career progression & On-going training
- 25 days holiday plus stats