Digital Marketing Manager
B2C Retail Company – Personal health products
Home Based role with head office in Kidderminster
£45,000 – £50,000 Basic Salary, 15% Bonus, great pension and other benefits
·Fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading retail health care products company overseeing and getting involved in all marketing activities.
·Great role for someone with a strong digital marketing background that wants to make a real difference and progress their career
·Excellent progression opportunities as the company looks to grow and attack the market
The Company recruiting for the Digital Marketing Manager:
The company is a fast-growing, independent retail company (t/o £4-5million) that has provided the market with innovative health solutions for over 30 years. They consider themselves to be experts dedicated to researching and promoting only the most advanced and successful healthcare products. They specialise in new and innovative product development, sourcing and placement. With representation across all online channels and major marketplaces, offline response channels such as catalogue and national inserts, linear as well as Direct response TV and bricks and mortar retail, our reach continues to grow at home and across the globe. Whilst we continue to trade on a B2B front, the D2C side is where we really focus our growth efforts with a rapidly expanding, expansive database. They are a compact team of 14 who, without exception, go above and beyond the parameters of their role descriptions. They employ people who are both able to plan and execute, often at a very micro level as they grow the business faster than the team. Work hard but definitely play hard is the order of the day, but above all they are an incredibly friendly and welcoming team, who pride ourselves on working towards a common goal of making everyday life easier for our customers.
The Role of Digital Marketing Manager:
Reporting to the COO, the role will appeal to an experienced digital marketing executive looking to take the next step up, or digital marketing manager who wants to build into a small, fast growing company and really ‘own’ a crucial area of the business. This role is slightly different to more traditional digital marketing roles in that their requirement is for coverage of planning, management and execution across all digital channels PLUS full management of our Amazon business, especially the campaign management and AMS deployment side of this. The role is probably balanced 50/50 in terms of workload but this may change over time.
· Manage the digital marketing aspects of the Amazon store, to include certain areas of content management that focus on internal Amazon search
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, Google ads/shopping/Performance Max and display advertising campaigns to grow relevant traffic to our sites and optimising user funnels – email marketing is currently handled by our e-commerce coordinator
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Plan at all levels, strategy, campaign and tactical
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Create testing framework to focus on improving conversion, optimising user experience
· Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Digital ad creation or briefing to external resource where necessary.
· Budget management focusing on efficiency
The Candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager:
Essentially the company need to, at the very least, maintain current levels of business on Amazon but also grow this business, as there is still plenty of headroom. On the digital channels, they are looking at someone who can manage digital campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Performance Max and affiliate marketing – across several brands. Some of these brands are small and new, whilst others are larger and more established. They are looking for a good joined up planner, with excellent analytical and insight skills, good creative eye and someone who is able to keep up with how we continue to move forward with digital marketing and communicating our brand out to the broader web landscape. We need growth from these undermanaged channels. The Amazon business is crucial to our business and so any experience must be direct on this platform.
· Proven working experience in digital marketing – preferably retail
· Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, Google ads/shopping/Performance Max and display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytical tools – Google analytics and other relevant tools
· Specific knowledge of Amazon seller tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout etc and a very high level of understanding around Amazon working
· Working knowledge of HTML and other relevant programming at this level
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Experience in optimising landing pages, user funnels and A/B testing
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Results driven and target focused
· Other relevant marketing/digital marketing qualifications
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to speak to you …
The Package for the Digital Marketing Manager:
·£45,000 – £50,000 Basic Salary
·On-going training, development and the opportunity to study professional qualifications
·25 days holiday plus stats