Field Service Engineer
Industrial Filtration Equipment – Southeast UK
Cambridge, Reading, Luton, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Guildford, Banbury, Oxford, Bedford, Chelmsford
£27,000 – £30,000 Basic Salary + £4k Overtime + Company Vehicle + Benefits
- Rare opportunity for an engineer to join a successful global manufacturing business.
- Great role for a practically minded technical professional that understands & relishes the challenges involved with the installation of capital equipment.
- Excellent training, support and ongoing opportunities working for a true market leader.
- Industry recognised training and the chance to join and employer who truly values their employees.
The Company recruiting for the Field Service Engineer:
A great opportunity due to growth has risen to join this dynamic manufacturing organisation. They have been fortunate to be able to grow aggressively over the last 5 years through acquisition and are in the position to strengthen their national field engineering team. Having been established for over 50 years, they pride themselves on their strong company values. With this position they are looking to hire a talented engineering professional, who feels comfortable working on installation projects within the manufacturing sector. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
The Role of the Field Service Engineer:
Working for this organisation as a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the service, repair, maintenance, and installation of oil mist extraction systems. There is also a degree of project management and site-based risk assessments. Working closely with the in-house manufacturing, design, and sales teams you will also have daily exposure across a wide portfolio of customers. Full training will be provided, but the role involves working by yourself at times. The role is mechanically biased and any electrical training can be provided.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer:
You’ll be passionate about engineering and enjoy being in a hands-on role. The ability to understand the challenges that you will encounter in this busy varied role is a prerequisite. Having a technical background coupled with a practical thought process, this role will challenge the engineer in you on a daily basis.
- You’ll have a good engineering understanding
- This role could also suit an engineer from the armed forces or mechanic background
- A Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Able to work autonomously
The Package for the Field Service Engineer:
- £27,000 – £30,000 basic salary
- £4,000 (uncapped) in overtime & commission
- Full training provided
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Pension, Mobile, Tablet
- 25 days holiday plus stats + Birthday Holiday