Head of Marketing
International Events Company based in Coventry
Hybrid working – 4 days a week in Coventry Office, Friday from home
£45,000 – £50,000 Basic Salary, Bonuses, and great benefits package
·Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading events company overseeing and getting involved in all marketing activities.
·Great role for someone with a strong marketing background that wants to make a real difference and grow a marketing team. (Currently a team of 5)
·Excellent progression opportunities as the company looks to grow.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a real success story of an organisation. The company has grown considerably over the last five years and is now looking to strengthen its Marketing team further. Being established for over just 10 years, they pride themselves on their strong company values and culture. They are looking to hire exceptional talent that are as passionate as they are about pushing forward in the post-pandemic era. In return for your energy, enthusiasm, and hard work, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
As the head of marketing you will have five direct reports. You will be strategic as well as hands on. This is an ideal role for a Senior Marketing candidate looking for a new challenge. This is a full mixed marketing management role aiming to increase brand awareness and sales generation.
- Commercial marketing role, managing marketing activities from concept to results and feeding results back into the strategy
- Integrated campaign management role across the different events to increase sales
- Collateral, digital, PR, Advertising, Email, Social Media
- Agency Management
This role would suit a strong senior marketing candidate looking for their next step or an experienced marketing manager looking for a new challenge.
- B2B Marketing management experience essential
- Commercially minded
- Able to question in a positive way and contribute positively to the business strategy.
- Dynamic, creative and driven personality
- Happy building relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and salespeople
·£45,000 – £50,000 basic salary
·25 days holiday plus stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and in the first instance please contact to John Ahearne at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd