Internal Sales Engineer
Imaging and Measuring Equipment
£30,000 – £35,000 Basic Salary OTE £10,000 + Benefits Package
- Great role working for an innovative manufacturer of digital imaging equipment
- Fantastic opportunity for an inquisitive engineer / scientist looking for a commercially based sales role
- Excellent varied industry exposure
- Rare and unique opportunity with an organisation boasting some very interesting equipment
The Company recruiting for the Internal Sales Engineer
This well-respected Manchester based business are looking to grow their sales team with the hire of a Sales Engineer. At the forefront of technology, their machinery is well respected within their wide and varied customer base, with customers in over 30 countries and counting. Supplying a number of industries including Oil & Gas, Mining, Process & Food industries this is a great time to join this growing business.
The Role of Internal Sales Engineer
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the sales of the full portfolio of engineering imaging equipment. You will be liaising with OEMs and industry end users. You will be both managing existing customers whilst developing new markets and opportunities. Using all tools and mediums available you will be prospecting and generating news leads through networking, exhibitions, marketing, and sales calls.
The Candidate for the Internal Sales Engineer
Having a proactive and inquisitive mindset is essential for success in this role. Not only this, you’ll have a genuine passion and interest for all things engineering and science related. Previous successful sales engineers have come from scientific or engineering careers and have a general interest in engineering, science, and technology.
- 2 years minimum B2B sales experience
- Holding a degree in scientific, technology, or engineering discipline would be of significant interest.
- Strong commercial & communication skills
- Able to commute to the Central Manchester office.
- Desire and drive to succeed in a B2B sales role.
The Package for the Internal Sales Engineer
- £30,000 – £35,000 basic salary, £45,000 OTE
- On-going training & career progression
- Mobile, laptop
- 25 days holiday plus stats, rising to 28 with time served