Exciting technology company
Office based in Lymington
£30,000 – £37,000 Basic Salary and great benefits package
·Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading technology working alongside a fantastic marketing leader in a great team.
·Great role for someone that wants to make a real difference and get involved with all marketing activities
·Excellent progression opportunities as the company looks to grow.
The Company recruiting for the Marketing Executive:
A great opportunity has arisen to join a real success story of an organisation. The company has grown considerably over the last five years and is now looking to strengthen its Marketing team further. Being established for over just 20 years, they pride themselves on their strong company values and culture. They are looking to hire exceptional talent that are as passionate as they are about pushing forward in the post-pandemic era. In return for your energy, enthusiasm, and hard work, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
The Role of Marketing Executive:
As the marketing executive, you will be working alongside a very energetic and exciting team headed up by a fantastic marketing leader. This is an ideal role for a Marketing Assistant looking for a step up or an existing Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge. This is a full mixed marketing role aiming to increase brand awareness and ultimately increase sales through trade, partners, retail and ecommerce.
- Commercial digital marketing role, executing marketing campaigns from and feeding results back into the strategy / Marketing Manager
- Integrated campaign management role to increase sales
- Collateral, digital, PR, Advertising, Email, Social Media
- Copywriting for online and printed materials
- Dealing with agencies
The Candidate for the Marketing Executive:
This role would suit a marketing assistant or exec looking for their next step to work for a really lively, exciting business.
- Marketing experience essential
- Commercially minded
- Copywriting experience would be great
- Dynamic, creative and driven personality
- Social media experience
- Happy building relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and salespeople
The Package for the Marketing Executive:
·£30,000 – £37,000 Basic Salary
·Pension, Bonus, Some Flexible working, Great place to work
·25 days holiday plus stats