Marketing Technology (SaaS)
Flexible home-based working with Head Office in Central Birmingham
£35,000-£40,000 Basic Salary, plus flexible working, and great benefits package
·Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading technology company overseeing and getting involved in all marketing activities.
·Great role for someone with a strong marketing background that wants to make a real difference and grow a marketing team.
·Excellent progression opportunities as the company looks to grow.
The Company recruiting for the Marketing Manager:
A great opportunity has arisen to join a real success story of an organisation. The company has grown considerably over the last five years and is now looking to strengthen its Marketing team further. Being established for over just 10 years, they pride themselves on their strong company values and culture. They are looking to hire exceptional talent that are as passionate as they are about pushing forward in the post-pandemic era. In return for your energy, enthusiasm, and hard work, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
The Role of Marketing Manager:
As the marketing manager, you will have one direct report (digital marketing exec). You will be hands on as well as project managing through agencies and will be given flexibility to work form home as well as in the Birmingham office. This is an ideal role for a Senior Marketing Executive looking for a step up or an existing Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge. They have the flexibility to call this person Head of Marketing if desired. This is a full mixed marketing role aiming to increase brand awareness and sales generation.
- Commercial marketing role, managing marketing activities from concept to results and feeding results back into the strategy
- Integrated campaign management role to increase sales
- Creating a new brand identities and values and rolling out through all media
- Collateral, digital, PR, Advertising, Email, Social Media
- Copywriting for online and printed materials
- Agency Management
The Candidate for the Marketing Manager:
This role would suit a strong senior exec looking for their next step or an experienced marketing manager looking for a new challenge.
- B2B Marketing experience essential
- Senior Exec or Manager level, commercially minded
- Able to question in a positive way and contribute positively to the business strategy.
- Dynamic, creative and driven personality
- Happy in a hands-on role that will develop into a more strategic role.
- Happy building relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and salespeople
The Package for the Marketing Manager:
·£35,000-£40,000 basic salary
·25 days holiday plus stats