National Sales Manager – Manufacturer of High-End Interior Construction Products
Home based in the Midlands or North
£42,000-£45,000 basic salary OTE £60,000
National Sales Manager
Manufacturer of High-End Interior Construction Products – Sold through the trade and distribution channels
£42,000-£45,000 OTE £60,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance
Home Based in the Midlands or North
·Fantastic sales management opportunity (x 9 Salespeople). Looking for someone with strong management skills and capabilities that is really looking to progress their career.
·Working for a true market and brand leader, this is a great role for a commercial sales professional that has exposure to distribution and the trade sales process – merchants, showrooms, dealers, retailers
·Excellent progression and development opportunities
·Rare and unique opportunity to work for a UK based manufacturer
The Company recruiting for the National Sales Manager:
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a real manufacturing success story that are going from strength to strength. This company have grown significantly over the last 10 years through establishing themselves within new routes to market and new product development. They are now looking to strengthen this further through the recruitment of a new National Trade Sales Manager. Being established for well over 50 years, they pride themselves on their strong company values and are looking to hire exceptional talent. Especially people that are as passionate as they are with a forward vision to exceed their current career trajectory. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
The Role of the National Sales Manager:
Joining as the National Sales Manager of the trade division (£14m revenue), your role will be 100% management of a team of 9 sales professionals covering the UK. Your team will be selling high end interior construction / consumer products through the trade into the accounts such as national and independent builders’ merchants, showrooms, and dealers. You will be tasked with improving revenue as well as profitability of the trade division through support, training, and development of the team. 85% of the role will be working with the team on their accounts, attending customer meetings etc while the other 15% will be spent working with HQ, in house meetings and working from home.
The Candidate for the National Sales Manager:
The successful candidate needs to have a strong sales / management background in the distribution / trade market, previous sales management experience working for a manufacturer selling through the construction trade channel would be of significant interest. You need to be an autonomous, friendly, hardworking individual that prides themselves on motivating and getting the best out of others. This is an excellent role working for a fantastic company that really look after their people and want someone that can really fit in and drive the division even further than it has come so far.
- You MUST have sales management experience ideally within the construction trade, however the company are willing to look at any other sales management backgrounds as long as you understand distribution / route to market sales.
- Ideally you will have worked within a similar light side interior product range however other construction or consumer products will be considered
- Hardworking, professional, driven and a real people person
The Package for the National Sales Manager:
·£42,000-£45,000 basic salary
·Company Car or Car Allowance
·Pension, Mobile, Tablet
·25 days holiday