Mechatronic Capital Equipment – Materials Testing
£30,000 – £50,000 Basic Salary, & 10% Bonus, Company Car, Full benefits package
- Rare chance to join a market leading company with an extensive product portfolio and established customer base.
- UK based role selling into a wide range of customers.
- Ongoing product/industry training with career progression.
- Great opportunity to join a global organisation seen as a leader in their sector.
The Company recruiting for Sales Engineer
- This fast growing company is a becoming a well-recognised industry force in their sector.
- Having the backing a global of a well-respected global player, they pride themselves on the quality of their equipment and service offering.
- You have a rare opportunity to join this business as they look to expand their commercial sales team on the back of recent success.In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career and benefits package.
The Role of Sales Engineer
- You’ll be field based, covering a territory and visiting customer sites on a daily basis
- Responsible for selling the full range of materials testing machines.
- You will be working within a variety of interesting sectors including the aerospace, automotive, and metals & academia, amongst others.
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities
- The field-based nature of the role and may involve UK travel.
The Candidate for the Sales Engineer
- Familiar with electrical and mechanical engineering principles
- Previous sales experience within the technical, industrial or engineering sectors is advantageous however customer facing service or applications engineers looking for a sales role are encouraged to apply
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Have right to work in the UK as sponsorship can’t be provided.
The Package for the Field Service Engineer
- £30,000 – £50,000 basic salary, D.O.E
- 10%+ Bonus
- Expensed company car
- Credit Card
- Pension, Healthcare
- On-going manufacturers training
- Mobile, laptop
- 25 days holiday plus stats