VP of Customer Success
Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning SaaS Platform
Home Based – Access to London office 1 day a week
£90,000-£120,000 basic with competitive OTE and stock
·Amazing opportunity for candidates with previous experience building and managing a customer success team in both a start-up organisation and also a larger more structured businesses where there are defined processes in place.
·The role will be selling the organisations Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine learning SaaS
·The company are a high growth start-up, venture capital backed, scale up business and are tripling growth year-on-year
The Company recruiting for the VP of Customer Success:
The company are a scale up business, venture capital backed and have performed fantastically well during the last 12 months. They have a great reputation and are looking to triple their growth this year. The company have won numerous industry awards and are really going places. You will receive a budget each year to spend on personal development. The technology is cutting edge and truly as exciting as it can get.
The Role of the VP of Customer Success:
You will be expected to be in the London office one day per week. You will be managing a team of 2 experienced customer success and key account managers and looking to grow the team to 6 over the coming 12-18 months. You will support the current team in dealing with senior marketing stakeholders and add an extra level of gravitas. You will be an excellent coach and developer of people. You will lead from the front.
The Candidate for the VP of Customer Success:
Suitable candidates will need previous experience building or rebuilding a customer success function into a high performing team within the SaaS space.
· be a superb coach and developer of people
· be able to “oil the machine and make it run well”
· support the current senior customer success members of the team who are performing very well and grow the team further
· support the team and add an extra level of gravitas when engaging with senior level marketing contacts within globally recognized brands
· have previous success and experience in a similar role, in both start-up organisations and also larger, more structured businesses where there are defined processes in place.
The Package for VP of Customer Success:
·£90,000-£120,000 basic salary
·Competitive OTE and stock
·Pension, Mobile, Laptop, Bupa Health and Dental Care
·25 days holiday plus stats