Electrical Area Engineer
Electrical Installations Accreditation Body –
1x Burton upon Trent, Derby, Loughborough, Castle Donnington, Uttoxeter, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Swadlincote, Long Eaton
1x Croydon, Southwark, Battersea, Croydon, Dulwich, Brixton, Bromley, Woolwich
£40,000 – £47,000 Basic Salary + Company Car or Car Allowance + Home Office Allowance
·This is a brilliant role for someone with a strong understanding of domestic and commercial electrical installations.
·Great role for a strong electrical supervisor with a knowledge of BS 7671 and related codes of practice
·Rare and unique opportunity to work with a wide and varied customer base for a renowned market leader
The Company recruiting for the Electrical Area Engineer:
The company is a ‘not for profit’ organisation and pride themselves on being a fair employer to work for. They are a renowned company and have featured in the Times Top 100 Companies to work for, for several years.
The Role of the Electrical Area Engineer:
You will be responsible for certifying and assessing electrical installations and contractors in the East Midlands area. You will ensure that contractors and installers are complying to the relevant codes of practice for installations; specifically, BS 7671. Should work fall short of these standards, you will implement improvements and corrections to ensure that current and future work meets these standards. 50% of the role will be dealing with sole traders, and 50% will be dealing with larger national and regional contractors.
The Candidate for the Electrical Area Engineer:
- You MUST have a very strong understanding of electrical installations and related codes of practice, specifically BS 7671
- Ideally, you will have been a Qualified Electrical Supervisor
- Be personable and able to build relationships with contractors and independent traders
- Candidates with an electrical teaching background are very much advised to apply
- A full UK driving licence is essential
The Package for the Electrical Area Engineer:
· £40,000 – £47000 basic salary
· Company Car or £4700 car allowance
· £1,400 home office allowance
· Private health scheme
· 25 days holiday plus stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions, please contact David O’Neill at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.