3D Design Engineer – Manufacturing Process Equipment
Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth
£35,000 – £40,000 + Company Bonus + Benefits
- Brilliant opportunity for someone with Autodesk Inventor design software experience that is looking for the next step with a global manufacturing organisation.
- Great role for a forward-thinking product design specialist that likes to be involved in projects from conception through to production.
- Excellent design exposure and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking global player.
- Rare and unique opportunity to work within a vibrant design team on a variety of projects which will challenge your design and project management skills.
The Company recruiting for the Design Engineer:
This is a great opportunity to join a large global manufacturing group who are looking to strengthen their design team. Over the last few years, the company has grown due to the success of their equipment portfolio and are in a fortunate position to be able to add to the design team. They are looking to hire some exceptional talent, who are passionate about their career whilst also enjoying working in a great team environment. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
The Role of Design Engineer:
Joining as a Design Engineer you will be predominantly office-based working within a team of design engineers focusing on new product design projects. Due to the nature of the equipment, each project will be different thus offering a variety in your working day and the interest/flexibility that engineers crave. You will be working closely with the sales, applications, and contract teams to produce engineering drawings used within the manufacturing department. This is an exciting role for someone with Autodesk Inventor experience that is looking to work in a fast-paced rewarding environment.
The Candidate for the Design Engineer:
The successful candidate needs to be a very good team player with technical engineering flare. You will have previously worked with design software packages and will ideally have extensively used Autodesk Inventor. Full product training will be provided but anybody with strong product design in air filtration or extraction would be at a real advantage. This is a great working environment, and the company are looking for someone who has the right skills but can also work as part of a wider team and fit in with the company culture.
- You’ll have 3D engineering product design experience
- Working experience with Autodesk Inventor is essential
- You’ll be experienced with sheet metal design
- Practical thought process and an eye for detail
- Team player, good communication skills and confident
The Package for the Design Engineer:
- £35,000 – £40,000 basic salary
- Company Bonus
- Various benefits
- 25 days holiday + stats + additional birthday holiday