Area Sales Manager – High-End Interior Construction Products
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary, OTE £13,000 - £17,000 + Company Car
Area Sales Manager
High-End Interior Construction Products – Trade/Merchants/DIY/Retail (South East)
£40,000 – £45,000 Basic Salary, OTE £13,000 – £17,000 + Company Car + Benefits & Discounts
Dartford, Watford, Harlow, Cobham
- Fantastic opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic & charismatic sales professional to really stamp their mark on the merchants/DIY trade
- Great role for someone with good business to business field sales and account management experience, who are looking to further their career with a strong brand and well recognised name within the DIY/construction sector
- Excellent package, career progression and training opportunities
- Rare and unique opportunity with a company boasting an excellent product portfolio and staff retention
The Company recruiting for the Area Sales Manager:
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a real success story that are going from strength to strength. This company have grown significantly over the last 10 years through establishing themselves within new routes to market and new product development. They are now looking to strengthen this further through the recruitment of a new Area Sales Manager. Being established for well over 50 years, they pride themselves on their strong company values and are looking to hire exceptional talent. Especially people that are as passionate as they are with a forward vision to exceed their current career trajectory. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with excellent training and benefits package.
The Role of the Area Sales Manager:
As the Area Sales Manager, you will promote, market, and generate sales of the full trade product portfolio that this manufacturer has to offer. You’ll be selling into and looking after national & independent merchants/distributors. You will be field based from home, covering the South East, involved with new business and account management.
The Candidate for the Area Sales Manager:
The successful candidate needs to be a real sales professional with bags of personality and drive to get the job done as well as earn some great money. We are looking for someone that has business to business sales experience (ideally selling into distribution – merchants, wholesale, retail, etc.) that is really driven to succeed and wants to join this market leading manufacturer.
- You’ll have territory sales experience ideally within the construction/DIY trade; however the company are willing to look at any other sales backgrounds as long as you understand distribution / route to market sales.
- Ideally you will have worked within a similar light side interior product range however other construction or consumer products will be considered.
- Hardworking, professional, driven and a real people person.
The Package for the Area Sales Manager:
- £40,000 – £45,000 Basic Salary, OTE £13,000 – £17,000
- Company Car
- Career progression
- On-going training
- 24 days holiday plus stats