Credit Controller / Ledger Clerk
B2B Services Company – St Neots
£28,000 to £32,000 Basic Salary – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm based in the office
·A fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller / ledger clerk to join a highly a high growth company at a very exciting time.
·Great role for a current finance professional who wants to join a growing, well respected & successful organisation.
·Excellent working environment & career potential working for a true market leader.
The Company recruiting for the Credit Controller / Ledger Clerk:
Due to consistent growth and success this is a rare opportunity to join this excellent business. Having expanded over the last 5 years through growth they now find themselves in a position to strengthen its finance team. They pride themselves on their strong company values and this is an important role as the company moves to the next stage in their planned growth. Offering excellent company benefits this role offers variety & great exposure.
The Role of the Credit Controller / Ledger Clerk:
This is a great opportunity to utilise your previous skills and experiences within the credit control finance function. Having previous exposure, this role enables you to manage the daily running of the credit control side of things. Main duties include:
· Prepare aged debt reports and provide insightful commentary when presenting this data to management
· Correspond professionally with customers by telephone and email to chase payment of outstanding invoices.
· Ensure supplier receipts are accurately and timely input onto system
· Maintaining accurate records for all chasing activity
· Daily bank reconciliation. Preparing daily cash flow
· Purchase ledger management. World Pay reconciliation
· Handling of customer billing queries. Supporting with payroll preparation (overtime, sickness, unpaid leave)
· Agreeing payment plans with customers, where applicable
· Clearing the unallocated suspense account monthly, where applicable
· Data entry of financial information onto Sage
· Invoice processing cover (holiday, sickness)
· Assisting the wider accounts department, as required
· Big Change system ownership – syncing invoices to Sage
The Candidate for the Credit Controller/ Ledger Clerk:
You will be already working within a finance team and have exposure to credit control. Ideally having good finance experience looking for that next career step and work for a market leading organisation where you can fulfil your career aspirations.
- You MUST have previous credit control work experience ideally working with Sage
- Excellent communication skills and someone that can get the job done
- Great people skills, strong character & be financially savvy/astute
The Package for the Credit Controller/ Ledger Clerk:
·£28,000 to £32,000 basic salary
·Pension, 25 days holiday plus stats