Electromechanical Assembly Technician – Manufacturer of Scientific & Laboratory Instrumentation
£22,000 - £26,000 Basic Salary + Overtime Opportunities + Training & Benefits
Electromechanical Assembly Technician
Manufacturer of Scientific & Laboratory Instrumentation
£22,000 – £26,000 Basic Salary + Overtime Opportunities + Training & Benefits
- A rare opportunity for an experienced production / assembly candidate to join a market leading scientific / laboratory instrumentation company.
- Manufacturer of specific laboratory instrumentation who have a strong global sales & technical support network are looking for an experienced practical electromechanical assembly technician.
- Fantastic in-house assembly role working for a business with a great reputation within their sector.
- This role, due to continued growth & expansion offers a varied role working on & building a wide range of scientific & laboratory equipment.
The Company recruiting for the Electromechanical Assembly Technician:
This well-respected manufacturer of laboratory instrumentation works with a wide portfolio of international clients. Their equipment is trusted by well-known leading organisations within the food & drink sector as well more specialist industries including ecology, drug misuse & doping. Having a truly international footprint they are looking to strengthen their in-house technical assembly team.
The Role of the Electromechanical Assembly Technician:
You will be based at the company HQ in Crewe and will be responsible for the building and assembly of their bespoke scientific and laboratory equipment. Utilising your previous experience, you will be assembling electrical, mechanical and electronic components to detailed specifications. Working as part of an experienced team you will be supported and will become a valued member of the company by not only assembling their market leading equipment but helping customers remotely with any technical issues.
The Candidate for the Electromechanical Assembly Technician:
The successful candidate needs to have strong assembly experience and a genuine practical interest. This experience could have been through a hands-on practical application across any electromechanical based sector. A strong eye for detail, being a team player, and your ability to read technical drawings is essential.
- You’ll have some form of electromechanical assembly experience.
- Ideally you will have experience reading engineering / technical drawings and schematics diagrams.
- Strong eye for detail, great practical, technical & problem-solving ability.
- Able to commute daily to the Crewe facility.
The Package for the Electromechanical Assembly Technician:
- £22,000 – £26,000 basic salary
- Overtime opportunities available
- Ongoing training
- Competitive benefits package – including pension
- 25 days holiday + stats