Field Service Engineer
Shutters and Door Systems
Vacancies throught the UK
Full time, permanent position – £14ph – £16ph; equivalent to ~£32,000 – £37,000 Basic Salary plus competitive overtime + Company Vehicle.
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation
- You will be an experienced roller shutter door or access control engineer who is both technically competent but also has great customer service skills.
- Joining a team for a busy experienced team of engineers who service a host of well-known retail brands.
The Company recruiting for the Field Service Engineer:
This is a great opportunity to work with a real success story of an organisation who are a with unrivalled manufacturing quality, manufactured in the midlands. They have grown over the last 30 years through reputation and are looking to strengthen its engineering team. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with a fantastic working environment together with the opportunity of a great benefits package.
The Role of the Field Service Engineer:
You’ll be joining an existing team of experienced engineers, carrying out a range of installs, service, maintenance and repairs to roller shutters doors and related systems across the UK. This is a multiskilled role, so you’ll be utilising mechanical and electrical skills on site. Being based from home you will be self-managing but will have the support from their West Midlands manufacturing and central support head office. It’s a rare opportunity to work in a clean, safe environment where you have all the support you need whilst working with some great market leading household brand retailers.
The Candidate for Field Service Engineer:
They are looking to hire someone who is confident and competent in their sector. You will need to be hard working and motivated and able to service their ever-growing customer base. It’s important to know that it will be a busy role, but you will be heavily rewarded for your time and effort.
- Experience in the service or installation of roller shutter doors, dock levelling systems, automatic doors, industrial doors or similar is highly advantageous.
- No formal qualifications are required.
- Ideally hold a CSCS card
- A Full UK driving licence
- Self-drive/motivation and a strong work ethic
- Be aware that it is a hardworking role, but you will be fully compensated with lots of overtime available.
The Package for the Field Service Engineer:
·£14ph – £16ph; equivalent to ~£32,000 – £37,000 Basic Salary
·Lots of overtime available
·Expensed company vehicle
·Pension, Mobile, Tablet
·25 days holiday plus stats