Charity – Hybrid based working with Head Office in Rugby
£25,000 Basic Salary, plus hybrid working, and great benefits package
- Rare opportunity to work for a leading national charity working on all marketing campaigns.
- Great role for a creative marketing candidate that wants to make a real difference for a well-respected charity.
- Exciting role with real marketing variety & lots of opportunity.
The Company recruiting for the Marketing Executive:
A rare opportunity has arisen to join this real charity success story. This organisations profile has grown considerably recently and are now in a great position to strengthen its marketing function further. With their national presence rising, they are proud of their strong company values and culture. With this hire they are looking to hire an exceptional marketing candidate that are as motivated and passionate about their work. In return for your energy, enthusiasm, and hard work, they will offer a rewarding career, with excellent job enrichment and competitive benefits package.
The Role of Marketing Executive:
As the marketing executive, you will be working on a variety of ongoing UK campaigns throughout the year. You will have autonomy on all projects working directly with 3rd party agencies and coordinating both warm and cold campaigns. You will be working as part of a team of other marketers in a friendly, motivated and talented team. You will oversee all of the company’s direct marketing activities. Including:
- Management and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Creating digital and direct mail copy
- Maintaining the brand identity
- Implementing email campaigns
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Work with external design agency to create supporting imagery etc
The Candidate for the Marketing Executive:
You will have experience of marketing, you could be a recent graduate with an internship or a current marketing assistant looking for the next step looking to work for a fantastic charity. Whatever your background you need to be someone with enthusiasm, who can work autonomously, can take ownership over campaigns and is passionate about your work.
- Passionate Marketing experience
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Creative flair
- Team spirit
- Ability to work autonomously
The Package for the Marketing Executive:
- £25,000 basic salary
- On-going training, development and the opportunity to work for a national charity
- 25 days holiday plus stats