Trainee Service Engineer – Shutters and Door Systems
Vacancies throughout the UK
£23,000 - £25,000
Trainee Service Engineer
Vacancies throught the UK
Full time, permanent position – £10ph – £12ph; equivalent to ~£22,000 – £24,000 Basic Salary + competitive overtime
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation
- Responsible for a host of well-known retail brands you will be a self-motivated and responsible junior engineer who is both technically competent but also has great customer service skills.
- Due to the volume of work, there is uncapped overtime to work at your discretion all of which is paid at a competitive rate.
The Company recruiting for the Trainee Service Engineer:
This is a great chance to get on board with a real success story of an organisation built around customer service and manufacturing quality. This company have grown over the last 30 years through reputation and its looking to strengthen its field service offering. In return for your experience, they can offer a very rewarding career, with a fantastic opportunity to earn money coupled with a great over benefits package / working environment.
The Role of the Trainee Service Engineer:
Joining as a trainee service engineer you will be responsible for a portfolio of retail-based customers. You will be expected to service, maintain, repair and install roller shutters. This would be a great role for a dynamic junior engineer who is looking not only to maximise their earning potential but also progress their career. Being based from home you will have the support from the West Midlands manufacturing and central support head office. It’s a rare opportunity to work in a clean, safe environment where you have all the support you need whilst working with some great market leading household brand retailers.
The Candidate for the Trainee Service Engineer:
They are looking to hire an exceptional trainee engineer who are as hard working and motivated as they are to service their ever-growing customer base. You will have some hands-on technical experience looking for that next financial step change or looking for a company where you feel a genuine value of worth. It’s important to know that it will be a busy role, but you will be heavily rewarded for your time and effort.
- You’ll be technically minded.
- Suitable role for an upcoming engineer with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be aware that it’s a hardworking role but you will be fully compensated.
- Candidates from HM Forces with an engineering or technical background are also encouraged to apply.
- A full UK driving licence
- Self-drive/motivation and a strong work ethic
The Package for the Trainee Service Engineer:
· £10ph – £12ph; £23,000 to £25,000 basic salary
·Unlimited overtime available
·Ongoing training provided
·Pension, Mobile, Tablet
·20 days holiday plus stats